Monday, October 27, 2014

YouTuber of the Week...

When I am not busy, I loved to watch vlogs on YouTube.  It is one of my favorite pass-times.  I also watch other videos, on hair, makeup, health, etch.  I figured that I could share my favorites; so I will try to post one, every week.  My first one is...Sande, on TheSocialiteLife.  This is her "everything" channel.  She reviews makeup, shares hauls, and recaps reality shows.  I love her personality.  It is just fun, silly, & genuine.  She is one of the first people that I started watching on a regular basis, and continue to watch years later.  She also has a vlog channel, with her husband Juice, TheSocialiteLifeTV.  They are one of my favorite YouTube couples.  They remind me of my husband and I's relationship, except with personality reversal.  Also my husband's name is OJ & the call him Juice too.  Their love for one another & joking, light-hearted flow of like will make you smile & laugh.




No comments:

Post a Comment