Saturday, October 25, 2014

My Favorite Fall Scent - Pumpkin Pecan Waffles by B&BW and a Dupe!

I fell in love with Pumpkin Pecan Waffles, from Bath and Body Works, last year.  Once I started burning it, I became addicted & it's all I wanted to smell.  I would burn other scents, but would always revert back to this one.

 



B&BW candles go for about $22 each, but they often run a sale of 2 for $22, which is when I usually purchase them, along with using a 20% off, or a $10 off $30 coupon.  I do think that their candles are a little expensive, but this scent is worth it!

Now, even though I feel the wonderful smelling candle is worth the bucks; about a week ago I was browsing the isles, at Walmart, and came across this candle, by 719 Walnut Ave...




This candle is called Pumpkin Waffles.  At first glance, my thoughts were, ok...another company trying to match the scent of Pumpkin Pecan Waffles.  Well, when I lifted the lid and took a sniff...wow!  It smelled sooo much like the PPW.  But I thought, no way; especially since the candle was only $4.93.  I decided to grab it, anyway, and give it a try, for $5, what's to loose?

When I got home & lit this candle, I was so surprised.  It smelled exactly like the PPW candle, from Bath and Body Works.  I thought it was just my nose or wishful thinking to find a dupe that was only about $5.  So, I said to my husband, "Do you smell that candle?" He replied, yeah, it was the same one that I always burn.  I said no, it's not, it's a $5 candle, from Walmart.  Lol.  Dupe found!




Not one to pass up a deal, I went back for more, but they were all sold out.  I searched three other Walmarts, before I found the last three on the shelf.  They also had other dupes, like one called Mahogany Driftwood, that is a dupe for Mahogany Teakwood, which is another one that I enjoy, and a few more.  If you like candles, like I do & happen to be in Walmart, take a look.  They are not with the regular candles, but in the isle, with the air fresheners.

No comments:

Post a Comment